Could it be?

Turtle girl 98

Location (City and/or State)
Sandstone mn
Yeah sulcatas only live 70 years or so. I have a 117 year old sulcata though! I cant prove his age but if I could he would be in the record books.
My God that is so cool [emoji846] you'll have to show me pictures of that beauty. Has he always been in your family?

waswondering

Arizona
My God that is so cool [emoji846] you'll have to show me pictures of that beauty. Has he always been in your family?
Yeah my great grandfather hatched him in south Africa and my dad brought him to America 22 years ago. His name is Hermes

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Woke up to a turtle leg sticking out of an egg omg!!!! They are hatching finally!!! Thank you guys he just busted through so I will post pics soon

YAAAYYYY!!!!!![emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
HOORAAAAYYYY!!!!!!
PICTURES!!!! We want PICTURES!!!!!
Even pictures of a leg sticking out of an egg!!!!![emoji2]

Turtle girl 98

Sandstone mn
YAAAYYYY!!!!!![emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
HOORAAAAYYYY!!!!!!
PICTURES!!!! We want PICTURES!!!!!
Even pictures of a leg sticking out of an egg!!!!![emoji2]
I I had to look again cuz it's not his little leg it's his head [emoji4] and I tried he shoved his head back in the egg when I came with my camera [emoji16][emoji23] so cute. Very blurry but that's him. I will get better pics soon [emoji4] so excited that they have started IMG_20190906_101152441.jpeg

Turtle girl 98

Sandstone mn
That's all I could muster from the little guy. He doesn't want to come out and see me yet. Although he looked right at me when I talked to him [emoji3526] I talked to the eggs all the time so they would know my voiceIMG_20190906_101152441.jpeg