CTTC Long Beach

Kirin

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Chino, CA
Went to the Long Beach CTTC show today. I like talking with other turtle tortoise owners and to see their collections. I had a good time. Picked this up, just had to have it.

I also won the raffle and the prize was a year membership of the CTTC. Pretty cool. So I was wondering if it is just for the Long Beach CTTC or for all CTTC? Not sure but either way, cool.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Technically your member ship is for long beach,but you can go to any or all of the meetings.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Welcome to the CTTC ;)

The membership isn't for the chapter, it is for the California Turtle & Tortoise Club. It entitles you to the newsletter and gives you priority in adoptions.
You may be choose to be affiliated with the Long Beach Chapter but you are welcome to attend/adopt from any chapter.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Kirin.. You should consider getting more involved with the Chino Valley Chapter. If things dont pick up, it's a possibility that chapter will close :(

Kirin

5 Year Member
Chino, CA
Heather, I just checked the schedule for the Chino and just missed the meeting. I need to get more involved with the Chino Chapter so I will plan on going to next months meeting. Will you be there or will you have moved.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I'll be there. I'll be announcing my stay or my leaving at that meeting.. But TFO will probably find out before then.

Kirin

5 Year Member
Chino, CA
I'll be there. I will put the date in my phone right now.