Drfostersandsmith.com?

thatkiidsean

5 Year Member
Do any of you guys have any experience with Dr. Fosters and Smith? I ordered them for salt water tank and I have ok experience with them but I don't know how I would like it for reptile stuff any suggestions?

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
I have had very good luck with Drs. Foster and Smith. Occasionally, their Powersuns go on sale, etc. Also really good variety of supplies for ponds, etc. Of course, you have to comparison shop. But their service is good.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Reminder, please only comment if you have had exp. with this vendor. Good. or bad.

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
I haven't used them for reptiles, but for aquaria supplies and cat and dog stuff. All has been of good quality and reasonably priced. I would feel comfortable ordering from them on any kind of pet.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
I have ordered from them on many occasions over the years for multiple different types of animals and never had any problems with them. Always a wonderful experience, one of my favorite places to order pet supplies from. :)

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I used them in the past plenty! They were one of my departments main suppliers and we had orders placed weekly.

They run the business just fine. They get the orders out and offer customer service.
BUT for personal use, I find what I need for cheaper elsewhere...so I don't use them anymore

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I use them for dog stuff all the time. They are a great company and good customer service. I don't use them for reptile stuff as much because often I find things cheaper elsewhere. Once in a while they have a great sale on reptile supplies and then I'll order from them. Again, I've used them for years and never had a complaint.