Eastern Hermann’s in VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkAdiza

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Hello,
I posted this a few weeks ago, but had it taken down because I really don’t want to rehome. Unfortunately, I really need to. We have had a lot of changes for our family and I have to start downsizing my little tortoise clutch.

I’m looking for a new home for my Eastern Hermann’s Otsokrikri. He was my first tortoise and was a juvenile at least 1 year old when I got him in 2019. He’s at least 6 years old. He’s got a great personality, been great with my children, and now eating a huge variety of foods (was picky when I got him, but will eat anything now).

He has been housed indoors, but also has an outdoor enclosure so would be fine out doors as well. I have not burmated him.

I am looking for a good home locally (we are in the Richmond, VA area). I do not want to ship him. I am asking $500 for him and his indoor enclosure with heat lamp, slate, hide, water dish, log, and soaking dish. (He has a UVB lamp, but unfortunately that is not for sale).

I’d really like him to go to a good home. If you are looking to sell him, please do not contact me. I would really like him to go to someone looking to keep him long term. Please PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.