Excited for overseas voting !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I am a South African citizen living in Dubai. I was pretty bummed to know I would be away from home for the elections as I feel pretty strongly about these specific elections cos of how I despise the baboon who may become SA's new president. (He has had a rape charge brought agianst him...which were dropped....and he has just had fraid, corruption and racketeering charges against him,which have also been dropped....due to threats!)ANYWAY, long story short.....they took a case to the Constitutional court to allow ANY South African citizen living abroad to vote in the elections, and YIPPY it was passed !!!!!! So tomorrow, we will be voting in the first international South African Elections ! SO excited !!!!!!! Thought I'd share that hehehe

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
Sounds like your leaders are cut from the same cloth as ours here in the USA! Sex and corruption, all part of the resume.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Congratulations Stacy I know when you are interested in it how important voting can be. So I am happy for you, Good Luck. :)

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
YAY thanks guys :) Hehe, reading my post now, I feel a bit silly for announcing it like that, but I just got so excited !!! Just got back from voting - feels so good to be part of it even though Im so far from home! Just got back from voting, feels so good heehee. And Betts, yeah similar to yours, I'd say just a tad worse though LOL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.