Excited to have found others.

F-MG

Location (City and/or State)
Grand Junction Colorado
Hello everyone, I'm from Colorado and very pleased to have found this forum. I have two sulcata tortoises and will be needing some helpful suggestions for making them both a fantastic home in the yard this summer. I brought a home with irrigation in hope to make a stream for them so they can cool themselves off in the heat. :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
salutations. we're out there, we're hard to find but we're out there

popeye tortoise

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Hello and welcome to the forum. I was very lucky as well to find this forum. It is very professional and also very friendly. Nice to have you.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome! Yeah, this forum is a lifesaver for thousands of torts and the like. You learn a great deal, not only about your animal, but also about yourself. Enjoy!

Btw, check out the threads on outdoor enclosures. You'll get great ideas from there. I, myself, converted a shed into an insulted house for my sulcatas. Check it out under my username threads.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Welcome to the forum! This place is full of great information.
We love pictures. :)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome.
If you haven't already found it, you'll find a good caresheet for sullies with info about diet temps humidity and substrate etc under Species Specific. The Beginners Mistakes thread will help you avoid problems encountered by others (link below) and as already mentioned the Enclosures thread has lots of good ideas. Looking forward to hearing all about your pics and maybe seeing some pics.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
A very warm welcome to the forum! :tort:

Please post picture pictures asap.:)