Finally moved my aquatic turtles into my office

ispringle

Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
We moved from VA to MO about two years ago. When we got here I set my three rescued aquatic turtles (eastern paint, yellow belly, African side neck) into a temporary 55 gallon while I got the 150 gallon setup in the basement office. Except the concrete floor wasn't flat and at about 50 gallons in my tank began showing signs of stress. Had to bail it out and figure out a solution...

So fast forward almost two (very busy) years and I finally got them all set up and back in my office!IMG_20221208_130736_666.jpgIMG_20221210_075650_913.jpg

Still don't have their big basking/land area setup or the hydroponic grow beds in (grow most of their greens), but it's nice to get the office buddies back.

DoubleD1996!

Location (City and/or State)
Memphis
We moved from VA to MO about two years ago. When we got here I set my three rescued aquatic turtles (eastern paint, yellow belly, African side neck) into a temporary 55 gallon while I got the 150 gallon setup in the basement office. Except the concrete floor wasn't flat and at about 50 gallons in my tank began showing signs of stress. Had to bail it out and figure out a solution...

So fast forward almost two (very busy) years and I finally got them all set up and back in my office!View attachment 352420View attachment 352421

Still don't have their big basking/land area setup or the hydroponic grow beds in (grow most of their greens), but it's nice to get the office buddies back.
Very relaxing