First tort ever on the way!

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I just placed an order with Tortoise Supply for a baby cherryhead to be delivered to me next Wednesday July 16th. I already have a new pet exam for Rowan set up for Thursday the 17th. The vet is one from the vet list for my state on this forum. I am so excited to meet Rowan! Rowan will be my very first little tortoise.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Congrats, so excited for you. Don't forget pics when you get him. Also, as soon as he arrives, unbox him, give him a warm water soak for 20-30 minutes, then put him in his enclosure with some food and water and let him be until the next day. You can and should look in on him, but I would give him the rest of the day to settle in and relax after the trip.

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Texas
I'm going to the grocery store this weekend and get baby some produce. I'm so excited!

Kitkat1989

Aww congrats on the new tort! I got so excited waiting to pick my little Walt up! Post some pics when u get him!

NicoleB26

5 Year Member
Rome, OH
So excited for you! I imagine July 16th will feels like its taking forever to get here lol Like Wellington said don't forget the pics!!

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
That's very exciting! Tyler is a good friend of mine and has some nice torts. You wont be disappointed! :)