Food for sulcata

Liamjones1892

Location (City and/or State)
Scarborough
Somebody please send me a link to buy grass seed mix for sulcata. I don’t mind having to buy different mixes but I can’t find anywhere that i believe is chemical free and with all seeds been tortoise friendly. My sulcata is a baby so it can’t really include many hay grasses.

xMario

Germany
Somebody please send me a link to buy grass seed mix for sulcata. I don’t mind having to buy different mixes but I can’t find anywhere that i believe is chemical free and with all seeds been tortoise friendly. My sulcata is a baby so it can’t really include many hay grasses.
U can buy cat grass seeds they are safe to use. I also have them in my enclosure and my sulcata mowes them down in no time [emoji16]
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H25LDY8/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

xMario

Germany
Thankyou! I live in England, so my tortoise probably hasn’t eaten this in it’s lifetime, is that a problem?
My sully also doesn't wanted to eat it just wait till it grow a bit then remove ALL other food she will go 1 or 2 days on hunger strike but then cant resist and after 3-4 days she will love it my sully even walks past his salad to eat the grass[emoji28]