Frankie

frankie22

5 Year Member
Hi I've had frankie since June and he was 63g when I got him and he's now 90g hope he's not too big and what do people think of his shell, it's not perfectly smooth xxImageUploadedByTortForum1383511129.330969.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1383511164.707003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Nice. Yes, pyramided, but not the worst i'v seen. As long as housing, humidity, temps, diet, exercise etc is good, it's all cosmetic.

frankie22

5 Year Member
:-( really didn't want a tortoise who has pyramiding xx he was like that when I got him, he's happy and active though x

mikeh

5 Year Member
While his shell may not be the smoothest, it appears to have nice vibrant colors. He looks very alert and healthy, nice tort! Coconut husk chips you have is a great substrate that reatains moisture for a long time if you soak it in water. Since he is growing it may aid to new growth coming in smoother along with other proper husbandry practices.

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
frankie22 said:
Hi I've had frankie since June and he was 63g when I got him and he's now 90g hope he's not too big and what do people think of his shell, it's not perfectly smooth xx
Very nice one. His pyramiding is really little noticeable. It is always more difficult to raise them indoors than outdoors.