Franklin home to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranklinTturtle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Myrtle Beach SC
This is John working on Franklin T. new Tubberware box home. (Dirty)
Tomorrow I will show you the modifications that we have made so far.
Plus I am practicing inserting photo's.

Attachments

• Franklintubberwarebox.pdf
    351 KB · Views: 75

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I am not sure why, but for some reason I just did not picture you as being that old. :rolleyes:

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
That is going to be a nice enclosure. Keep us posted. John is a cute SIL too. I have one of those. :cool:

FranklinTturtle

5 Year Member
Myrtle Beach SC
DesertGrandma said:
That is going to be a nice enclosure. Keep us posted. John is a cute SIL too. I have one of those. :cool:
Joy thank you. I have posted a new photo of the outside of the house, Check it out. John is a big help around here and not only is he cute but he is very kind. He really puts up with alot from this family.

lynnedit said:
That is pretty nice for a Tupperware box! Can't wait to see additional pics.
My son in law called it a Tupperware box and with my terrible sense of humor every time I look at it that what comes to mind.

Jacqui said:
I am not sure why, but for some reason I just did not picture you as being that old. :rolleyes:

That is probably because I am so immature in the things I say and write. Also, I have a 7 year old. My children are age 27, 25, and 7 and then I have grand children that are 7, 5, 3, and 1. Notices that my son is the same age as my grand daughter they are 3 months apart, him being the oldest. It is a wired situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.