Free 30lb. Sulcata 15 yr.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Please post a picture of the tortoise, top and bottom. We need to be able to see the tail area and the head area.

Rynan

Southern California
Awww, that's too bad. We are pretty close and I'm actually looking for a female tortoise. But the downside is I don't have the yard space either..

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
H
Do you mind posting a photo? Thank you
Hi and welcome,
If you post an introduction you can tell us all about yourself and any torts you may already have.

Cbender

Los Angeles
Hi Lyn, we also live in Los Angeles. We raised a 40 lb. Sulcata who was 10 years old from the size of a 50 cent piece. We currently have a small red footed who is 5 years old, a bearded dragon, several aquatic frogs and assorted fish.

How long have you had your Sulcata and I assume she has been raised both inside and had an outside enclosure? She is friendly? Outgoing or shy?

thank you!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi Lyn, we also live in Los Angeles. We raised a 40 lb. Sulcata who was 10 years old from the size of a 50 cent piece. We currently have a small red footed who is 5 years old, a bearded dragon, several aquatic frogs and assorted fish.

How long have you had your Sulcata and I assume she has been raised both inside and had an outside enclosure? She is friendly? Outgoing or shy?

thank you!
I'm not the sullie owner, I'm in the UK and have a leopard.
I was just being the welcoming committee!

loudtortoise

National City
I am moving and there is no yard. I have had her since she was a baby. My heart is broken. Please, she needs a good home with a yard. I can be reached at sherrylynnramos@ gmail.com. I live in Azusa, CA

Hi Sheerryl,
I would love to pick her up. I have a male sulcate I feel they would make great partners.

You can view my sulcata whose name is Arichee in my youtube channel. link below.
the video shows him roaming around as we were preparing his huge enclosure he has in my backyard in san diego.

Please reach out to me