gassy tortoise??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranklinAndTara

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Satellite Beach, Fl
ok so the other day i was recording my tortoises eating... and Franklin decided to take a poo... and had really loud gas. is it common for them to be gassy?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Mine both tortoise and turtle often pass gas while going to the bathroom

River14

5 Year Member
Terry Allan Hall said:
My former sulcata could clear a room as efficiently as any Old English Bulldog that ever lived! ;)

Hahahaha

oops this what happens when you are a newbie you dig up old posts but this very funny:D

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
River14 said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
My former sulcata could clear a room as efficiently as any Old English Bulldog that ever lived! ;)

Hahahaha

oops this what happens when you are a newbie you dig up old posts but this very funny:D

Used to have an Old English, named Chumley, and that's where I discoved this delightful fact about the breed. A great companion-beast.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
My Sulcata passes gas when he is in his pool and if it's muddy you can see the big bubbles, my wife says he is making his own jacuzzi every time she sees it...

FranklinAndTara

5 Year Member
Satellite Beach, Fl
ok guys i got the video of franklins super gassy poo. its hilarious and in the picture & video forum! although im not sure if the video is working, no one has commented on it. so its either not that funny or its not working ;)

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
FranklinAndTara said:
ok guys i got the video of franklins super gassy poo. its hilarious and in the picture & video forum! although im not sure if the video is working, no one has commented on it. so its either not that funny or its not working ;)

Sound quality is a bit lacking...but thanks for sharing this Hallmark Moment! :tort: :p :tort:

FranklinAndTara

5 Year Member
Satellite Beach, Fl
Terry Allan Hall said:
FranklinAndTara said:

Sound quality is a bit lacking...but thanks for sharing this Hallmark Moment! :tort: :p :tort:

haha... well im working with the video from my phone... i need a new phone to better record the epic moments in my tortois's lives!

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
FranklinAndTara said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
FranklinAndTara said:

haha... well im working with the video from my phone... i need a new phone to better record the epic moments in my tortois's lives!

Two ways that nature photographers do this is either using a shotgun mic or a PZM mic...not sure how you'd get either plugged into a cell-phone, though...mine doesn't have such cool options, but then, mine is hardly "state of the art"... :cool:

FranklinAndTara

5 Year Member
Satellite Beach, Fl
mine was state of the art 2 years ago! it has a great camera and does goo video too but... i have to use a different format in order to send it in a message... im sure theres abetter way to get it onto my pc but than i'd have to go find the directions!

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
FranklinAndTara said:
mine was state of the art 2 years ago! it has a great camera and does goo video too but... i have to use a different format in order to send it in a message... im sure theres abetter way to get it onto my pc but than i'd have to go find the directions!

Mine, a Razr, probably was considered "state of the art" 5 or 6 years ago, but now just is a "works fine" phone. :cool:

My kids both have the "latest level of coolness" phones. :p

FranklinAndTara

5 Year Member
Satellite Beach, Fl
Terry Allan Hall said:
FranklinAndTara said:

Mine, a Razr, probably was considered "state of the art" 5 or 6 years ago, but now just is a "works fine" phone. :cool:

My kids both have the "latest level of coolness" phones. :p

lol a shotgun mic to record my tortoise farts.... CLASSIC! lol yeah my phone's coolness level is nil... i need to get back in the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.