Golden Greek Babies and Yearlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick1679

5 Year Member
I have seven golden Greeks from three different batches. The youngest three hatched 11/01/10 and the three oldest hatched in April of 08 with one from a clutch between the two. I am in the Portland, Or area and don’t want to ship them so local pickup is required. I’m asking $85.00ea. for the youngest, $95ea. for the middle one and the “runt” of the older batch, and $110ea. for the oldest two. The three youngest measure About 1.75”slc the middle one and the runt measure about 2.5”slc and the two biggest are about 3.5”slc. If interested email me at [email protected] for pictures (babies or parents) or information. Thanks, Patrick

Patrick1679

5 Year Member
Patrick1679 said:
I have seven golden Greeks from three different batches. The youngest three hatched 11/01/10 and the three oldest hatched in April of 08 with one from a clutch between the two. I am in the Portland, Or area and don’t want to ship them so local pickup is required. I’m asking $85.00ea. for the youngest, $95ea. for the middle one and the “runt” of the older batch, and $110ea. for the oldest two. The three youngest measure About 1.75”slc the middle one and the runt measure about 2.5”slc and the two biggest are about 3.5”slc. If interested email me at [email protected] for pictures (babies or parents) or information. Thanks, Patrick

Two babies are sold

Patrick1679

5 Year Member
I've had a lot of out of state interest, so I am now willing to ship

Patrick1679

5 Year Member
Patrick1679 said:

All have been sold. Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.