Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I don't know why, but the inter-active GOOGLE home pages just really get me. Those people are SO talented. Has anyone interacted with the Star Trek GOOGLE?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm not computer game savvy, so it takes me a while to figure out what I'm supposed to do. I was able to get onto the transporter pad and get transported to where the monster was.

I finally figured out that the items that are inter-active will show up as highlighted when you scroll over them.

The little star trek characters were pretty cute too.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
emysemys said:
I'm not computer game savvy, so it takes me a while to figure out what I'm supposed to do. I was able to get onto the transporter pad and get transported to where the monster was.

I finally figured out that the items that are inter-active will show up as highlighted when you scroll over them.

The little star trek characters were pretty cute too.

I'm somewhat less computer-savvy, it would seem...I can't get anything to happen at all! :(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
When you move your mouse over the different spaces, its the elevator (turbo lift?) that is highlighted. Then you click on it. It takes a couple of the people to the transporter. Then you click on the transporter thingey ma bob and they get sent to the surface. After that, if you move your mouse over the objects, two different things will be highlighted and you pick one by clicking on it.

I still haven't figured out what the monster coming back to the star ship represents.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
emysemys said:
When you move your mouse over the different spaces, its the elevator (turbo lift?) that is highlighted. Then you click on it. It takes a couple of the people to the transporter. Then you click on the transporter thingey ma bob and they get sent to the surface. After that, if you move your mouse over the objects, two different things will be highlighted and you pick one by clicking on it.

I still haven't figured out what the monster coming back to the star ship represents.

Looked it up, and you're correct...the problem I'm having is that in the video I saw, the "pointer" was an "arrow", but when I move my "pointer", it's in the shape a "hand" and takes me to the Google listings for "Star Trek", whether I right-click or left-click...

Haven't a clue why this is, though...did I mention that I'm somewhat less-than computer-savvy? :rolleyes: (@ self)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
My husband was showing me a screen he got where you use your finger and draw your words. Gee was so excited :p
Yes he's a nerd.

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
Kerryann said:
My husband was showing me a screen he got where you use your finger and draw your words. Gee was so excited :p
Yes he's a nerd.

Lol it's cool but I forgot how to do it :p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.