Amazon or Google?

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix
I have fingers and a light switch. The only thing that’s the least bit automated is the enclosure I got from Mark and it took me the most time to figure out how to work that. It took me longer to program it on my phone then it took me to build the entire enclosure.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
I am my own smart device. I also don’t use umbrellas, I have an A.R. 15, a Sig Sauer 220, a Sig Sauer 226, a Smith & Wesson 686+, a Mossberg shotgun and a really bad attitude if anybody wants to come in my house uninvited.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
He found Alexa evilly laughing and unplugged her.
We have a bird that does that. Not kidding. It is the most sinister evil laugh you've ever heard.

My wife sends me downstairs with a minimum of two trained malinois and a 12 gauge.

But after your post, Im going to spend some time reconsidering that tactical applications of an umbrella instead.FTWD.JPG

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
It was terrifying, my husband took an umbrella downstairs to hit anyone with and to see if anyone was in the house

Hmmm, I have an assortment of "attitude adjusters" in the house. But I've never counted my umbrella among them. ?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
But a Paul Chen Practical Ninja sword is the best! IT happens when you have a Filipino friend. You should see the knives I have acquired and they are his cast offs!
I have a matching katana and wakizashi on my head board. :) Also of the practical variety. Meant to be used, more so than decorations. I practice with them on pumpkins every fall. You don't want to be an uninvited pumpkin in my house...

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Nope, umbrellas are much better. Baseball bats you can only hit someone with. Umbrellas have lots of ways to inflict pain on your victim. Open the umbrella and you can hit them in the face. My umbrella has a pointy end, you can stab the victim. Last but certainly not least you can go classic and just give them a wack on the head with it. ?

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Nope, umbrellas are much better. Baseball bats you can only hit someone with. Umbrellas have lots of ways to inflict pain on your victim. Open the umbrella and you can hit them in the face. My umbrella has a pointy end, you can stab the victim. Last but certainly not least you can go classic and just give them a wack on the head with it. ?
Oh please tell me it has a dagger in the handle. My buddy found a sword cane years ago that he was saving for when he got old and needed the cane!

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
I have a matching katana and wakizashi on my head board. :) Also of the practical variety. Meant to be used, more so than decorations. I practice with them on pumpkins every fall. You don't want to be an uninvited pumpkin in my house...
@Chubbs the tegu Okay, so no taking decorating advice from @Tom until AFTER you get a girlfriend. WAY after. SMH... ;)