Gordon Ramsey's kids have russian tortoise as pet

Arjun&Yoshi

Location (City and/or State)
Toronto, Canada
was watching one of his cooking shows on The Food Network and they showed his daughters with their tortoises. So cute! Although one of them did look like it was pyramiding a little! Just thought it was interesting so I shared :)

puffy137

was watching one of his cooking shows on The Food Network and they showed his daughters with their tortoises. So cute! Although one of them did look like it was pyramiding a little! Just thought it was interesting so I shared :)

I'm not a fan of the foul mouthed Ramsey , hope his children don't turn after their Dad.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
LOL, actually the foul mouthed version of ramsey, is an american iinvention, he is quite calm and mellow in real life. It's all an act people.

i've heard the same thing that he's actually a very humble person just takes cooking very seriously which is understandable given that he's considered one of the best if not the best

i used to work prep cook in a kitchen and no offense to anyone if there is anyone here but all the chefs and most i met were a holes when i came to cooking lol very serious

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
LOL, actually the foul mouthed version of ramsey, is an american iinvention, he is quite calm and mellow in real life. It's all an act people.
I bet you're right!
I once knew of someone who participated in a reality tv show where people exchange jobs. The person I knew of was a stay at home mom with 8 children, all under age 12. I forget what job she took on, but her mom-job was taken by a guy with no child rearing experience. In the show, the children were show running amok, disobeying and tormenting the clueless guy. The woman told someone later "They (the tv people) told the kids to act like that. My kids know how to behave and are very well behaved. It was all for show."

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
Chef's actually are notorious for having bad tempers when in the kitchen...... But they can be great normal people to be around when not in the kitchen. :D

VBgecko

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
i've heard the same thing that he's actually a very humble person just takes cooking very seriously which is understandable given that he's considered one of the best if not the best

i used to work prep cook in a kitchen and no offense to anyone if there is anyone here but all the chefs and most i met were a holes when i came to cooking lol very serious

Friend of mine went to culinary school … Chef actually hit her in the face with a stick of margarine that was not supposed to be in the kitchen.

I doubt Ramsey is foul mouthed around the house, but I don't doubt he's a loud **** in the kitchen LOL

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
I would love to see a video of an experienced keeper inspecting his tortoise's setup and finding it in an aquarium with fake grass or pellets, no water, no proper lighting, heat or diet and go off on him and make him cry. :D Not that I want to see improper treatment of a tortoise, just would be funny to see the roles reversed.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I would love to see a video of an experienced keeper inspecting his tortoise's setup and finding it in an aquarium with fake grass or pellets, no water, no proper lighting, heat or diet and go off on him and make him cry. :D Not that I want to see improper treatment of a tortoise, just would be funny to see the roles reversed.
That would rock, I volunteer to tear him a new one.