grape vine leaf?

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Medford Oregon
my aunt has what she calls grape vines growing along her fence naturally i was wondering if someone could id it just to be safe this is a leaf i picked is it grape vine leaf?attachment.jpg

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I think so too but wait for a true green thumb to chime in

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
I think so too but wait for a true green thumb to chime in

it has all the charactistic's of grape vine it's climbing on the fence heck it's even starting to go up the tree by the fence lol i got a whole batch of leaves in the freeze to kill anything that might have been on them when picking

WillTort2

5 Year Member
Looks like the grape vine leaves I saw as a kid growing wild with small black grapes. The grape leaves I currently feed my torts are a lighter shade of green and grow almost the size of a man's hand. Lot's of varieties of grapes; but I've never heard of a grape leaf that was bad for torts.

Try half a leaf and see it the tort likes it.

Good luck.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
Looks like the grape vine leaves I saw as a kid growing wild with small black grapes. The grape leaves I currently feed my torts are a lighter shade of green and grow almost the size of a man's hand. Lot's of varieties of grapes; but I've never heard of a grape leaf that was bad for torts.

Try half a leaf and see it the tort likes it.

Good luck.

these are about the size of one of my hands they're pretty big