Hahaha

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Spring is here and Mary Knobbins is loving being outside...She is indeed, up to her old tricks. Here's a shot of part of her pen, with her favorite toy...DSCN1555.JPG
you just need to see this in person. I love this tortoise, but I gotta say, I was laughing so hard I couldn't get her out....I lost my strength...oh too funny. I hope when I die she gets with someone who can appreciate her...DSCN1556.JPG
she won't play with the 17 inch tire...it's really heavy. You can see thru the Goodyear that she's not stuck...DSCN1557.JPG
She walked around with the tire on her head..it's still funny to me. She has a Vet appointment on the 27th for a beak grinding. My regular exotic Vet, she took care of my Bob, anyhow, she's retiring on the 30th and she has no openings, so I have an appt with another exotic Vet recommended by Dr Vickstrom. I'm looking to see if a new Vet knows how to deal with 45 pound Sulcata who won't cooperate. She will need to be anesthetized, my grandson will take the time off work to carry her.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Lyns knew Mary knobbins was under the tire. LOL 😂 thank you for the laughs this morning