Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaPickles11

5 Year Member
Hello everyone!

My name is Sarah and I live in upstate NY. I have a female Russian Tortoise named Pickles (pictured below) as well as many other animals. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone!

pickles1.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Sarah!

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello Sarah, welcome..such a nice name for a tort. My sulcata's name is pickles also...

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) if that is sand substrate your using, you should either mix it with plain dirt, coconut coir or cypress mulch. More of the other stuff then the sand. Sand can cause impaction, yuck:(

MamaPickles11

5 Year Member
mainey34 said:
Hello Sarah, welcome..such a nice name for a tort. My sulcata's name is pickles also...

I'm glad to see someone else named their tort that too. My family and friends think I'm crazy for naming her Pickles :)

MamaPickles11

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Hello and Welcome:) if that is sand substrate your using, you should either mix it with plain dirt, coconut coir or cypress mulch. More of the other stuff then the sand. Sand can cause impaction, yuck:(

Hi :) It's just coconut coir I'm using. She's not a big fan of change so I kept her on this after I got her. She's a little monster though because most of the substrate ends up in her water bowl :p

Status
Not open for further replies.