Hello everyone!

BB's Mommy

Hi everyone! My name is Lindsey and I am a wife (newlywed!) and mom of 2 children under 5. I have loved reptiles for over ten years, my first job was in a local fish and reptile store. I have had quite a few different types of reptiles in my time, and have cared for them all in the store. My current mainstay is our Bearded Dragon, whom we have had for over 5 years. My husband went out two days ago and purchased a baby Sulcata, from the pet store that I used to work at. The breeder is the owner, and I would trust him enough to purchase one of his babies. We weren't planning on getting a tortoise, but he was there for fish supplies and saw them.

Anywho, we now have this little baby, named Batman Batgirl (guess who named it?!), and according to our oldest, it's a girl. ;)

I have found myself googling things to refresh my memory, it has been years since I have owned a tort, and I keep finding myself on this forum. So, I had to sign up, to learn from you all and hopefully help where I can!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Congrats for the newlywed and a new torts.

Good to have you and Batman/Batgirl here. This is a great place to learn and share. Just make sure you go browse the Sulcata section, you will find lots very useful thread.

Welcome.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Lindsey, and welcome to the forum!