Hello from Malta

Erwanc

Location (City and/or State)
Malta
Hi Guys,

Just a quick intro about me.
I am a french national living on the tiny island of Malta in the mediterranean sea. I've been keeping reptiles for the last 20 years, mostly snakes, but recently I purchased two tortoises. One is a Testudo graeca Nabeulensis, and the other one is a (presumably) Testudo Hermani Bottgeri.
I might have some questions up in my sleeve haha.

Thanks

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!

Have you had a chance to read the threads pinned at the tops of our Hermanns and Greek section? Good info there.

Erwanc

Malta
Hi Yvonne,
Yes I did read and even watched few videos that Chris from garden state tortoise did about hermans and or Greeks which helped a lot but I also wanted to be as sure as I could regarding my Herman not to mess too much and offer hybrid offspring when the time comes. If the doubt still exist I won't even try to reproduce them

LoonyLovegood

Colorado Springs, CO
Hi Guys,

Just a quick intro about me.
I am a french national living on the tiny island of Malta in the mediterranean sea. I've been keeping reptiles for the last 20 years, mostly snakes, but recently I purchased two tortoises. One is a Testudo graeca Nabeulensis, and the other one is a (presumably) Testudo Hermani Bottgeri.
I might have some questions up in my sleeve haha.

Thanks
I had to google Malta and wow! What a beautiful island! Welcome :)