Hello!

gabrielle02

Location (City and/or State)
Northern Utah
Hello, all!
I am new to the forum, and currently own one baby redfoot tortoise, which is about a year and a half old. To introduce myself: my name is Gabby, and I currently live in northern Utah, USA. I've joined the forum in order to ask any questions I might have about how to help my baby tort be as happy and healthy as possible. I look forward to learning from and interacting with you all!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Gabby! Utah is a beautiful place. How did you happen to decide on a redfoot?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the forum, Gabby!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Welcome Gabby - you'll not find a better place on the internet for information and inspiration to help your young tort.
What is his name and have you had him since he was a hatchling?
We love to see pics, and if you post some of his enclosure people will gladly advise on any improvements - if any - you could make to ensure he has the best living conditions.
Looking forward to hearing more about you and your tort.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hello, all!
I am new to the forum, and currently own one baby redfoot tortoise, which is about a year and a half old. To introduce myself: my name is Gabby, and I currently live in northern Utah, USA. I've joined the forum in order to ask any questions I might have about how to help my baby tort be as happy and healthy as possible. I look forward to learning from and interacting with you all!
Hi Gabby, and a very warm welcome to the forum.

Please post pictures of your tort as well as its enclosure, so as to get the help you need. You could also read the so-called 'Beginners' Thread.'