Help!!!!! (Blisters on skin)

eva1443

I let my tortoise in the garden, and that happened..... Look under her mouth... What should i do? IMG_20180808_203509.jpeg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Just keep up with the daily soakings. It should subside in a day or so. The Wound Healing Aid won't harm and should help.

TriciaStringer

5 Year Member
Louisiana
Do lots of extra soaks (2-3 a day). If the tort ate it, it could be irritating his insides too. Keep the baby well hydrated. Give aloe and cucumber to eat to help rid his system of the plant quicker. Be sure to go into the garden and identify all the plants to see what is safe or unsafe. Tortoise table can help with that. Hopefully someone else can give you some advice too. I’m not familiar with the stuff you applied.

eva1443

He slept in his water last night. Now that thing is full of water. It looks lile its going to fallIMG_20180809_080901.jpeg

daniellenc

Maryland
Just poke a tiny hole to drain it and clean it well applying ointment after. Definitely identify what’s in your garden many plants are deadly so before letting a tort roam you have to know what they’ll come in contact with.