HELP Please - Previously posted Closed enclousure info

l512

Hi,
My new leopard 6 month old is coming this week and I read about the exact enclosure I wanted on TF, but for the life of me I can't find the post now. The cage was wood, was a closed chamber on top and a cabinet below. Unfortunately I stumbled upon it while doing my research for proper food, habitat, temps, equipment, setup, etc. so I could be ready, but when I clicked back to find the photo and where the person purchased it from I could no longer find the link I clicked and I've looked through every post on enclosures since yesterday. I was in the Leopard forum when I started, but clicking through there didn't help find it either.

The cage was wood, was a closed chamber on top and a cabinet below. It wasn't super fancy like furniture, but it was nice and the photo said they had just picked it up which inferred it was something that I could purchase, rather than have to build myself (I'm terrible with tools). I want to have the correct enclosure so I can have everything correct and ready.

My backup is a vision cage, but I was hoping for something a little different if possible and I loved the cage in the post, I just can't find it.

l512

Sorry, one more thing - the cage was large and wood with built-in areas for the lamps and heat sources, but it had a glass front then sat on a matching cabinet stand. If anyone knows anyone who builds or sells similar cages that would be appreciated too. I am in Southern California.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Have you looked through the enclosure section?

l512

Yes, every page. Also the reviews section. I was actually reading on the Leopard page and the post with the one member's 16 tortoises, then somehow from the bottom I clicked somewhere and the user on a post from that posted the photo and said it was their new cage they just picked up. From there I clicked through a few more posts and then somewhow lost where I was and started over in leopards but then couldn't find it. It was a post on a different thread, just right in the middle with a user showing their own tort collection.

l512

Even if not that exact cage again, anything nice and functional like that I could pick up would be perfect. I liked how the lights and heating elements were safe and contained.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
look at Ticos new enclosure. I don't know how to link a thread.

l512

I just saw Tico's that's amazing! is that a critter condo enclosure that you then did he designing to? I see on the critter condos they can be added for the high humidity so I'm assuming that's the correct enclosure?
thanks so much for the help