Location (City and/or State)
Taylor, Tx
Leopard 1-
vpzqmb.jpg

Leopard 2-
2nrq2at.jpg

The lovely future couple.
mipf8y.jpg
Leopard 1 is larger than Leopard 2. I believe leopard one is male and 2 is female, am I correct?

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Need better pictures of the back of the shell and a better one of the underside where the tail is.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Honestly, they look like they could go either way. But at this point they both look more like males.

tortuga_please

5 Year Member
I honestly can't tell, still both look male to me. But I'm still REALLY bad at this :-/

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
I too say male but they are still young I would love to see some more pic's of them they look great :)

bholmes88

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Taylor, Tx
tortuga_please said:
I honestly can't tell, still both look male to me. But I'm still REALLY bad at this :-/
Ha, so am I. They just look slightly different so I figured I had one of each.

Neal said:
Honestly, they look like they could go either way. But at this point they both look more like males.
Well if that is the way they decide to live their life's then it is not for me to judge them...haha.

wellington said:
They look to young too young to be able to sex. How old are they?
The man I bought them from said they are a year and a half to two years of age.

IkeLightner said:
WOW! Look how white those leopards are!!! Thats just insane!!!! How old are they? And are they from the same clutch?
Ha, that is the same reaction I had when I saw them! The man who raised them obviously knew what he was doing because they have very little pyramiding. Yes they are from a clutch he bought to raise and breed. He sold them all off because he had received adults and didn't need these guys anymore.

coreyc said:
I too say male but they are still young I would love to see some more pic's of them they look great :)

Thank you! I will definitely post more pics tomorrow before I go to work, I work nights or I would be taking pics right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.