Henry has a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
I came home from work today and a friend was waiting for me and this was my surprise. I’ve named him Harry, now my other Sulcata doesn’t know what to think of him, doesn’t bother him at all. The little one follows Henry around.

Is he too cute or what?

5-22-09-1.jpg

:shy:

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
I was trying to be funny.. you said ' is he cute of what'. so I said What
Im not surprised you got another.. they are addicting...
So where are you looking at moving to? Lots of good deals out there..

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Laura said:
I was trying to be funny.. you said ' is he cute of what'. so I said What
Im not surprised you got another.. they are addicting...
So where are you looking at moving to? Lots of good deals out there..

I haven’t decided yet. I have an agent looking for a place with a little land inland. I’ll have to rent out this place.

It’s too funny, Henry rushes to the food to make sure he eats it all before the little one gets to it. I had to feed the baby alone. He’s a good eater too.
:)

I soaked the baby and let him get a little sun outside. I think they will be fine together.

Isa said:
A second Sulcata :D Congratulations. Harry is a little cutie :)

Thanks, he's so tiny but so was Henry when I got him in January. He's grown so much. :shy:

Here they are both together.

5-22-09-5.jpg

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Must be a good friend Rich. :p Are you hoping that this one is a girl because I thought when they grow up that male Sulcata's didn't get a long. Anyway he/she is adorable. Maybe Henry can have a harem. :D

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Candy said:
Must be a good friend Rich. :p Are you hoping that this one is a girl because I thought when they grow up that male Sulcata's didn't get a long. Anyway he/she is adorable. Maybe Henry can have a harem. :D

I'm not sure Henry is even a male lol

They seem to be getting along fine, I just have to soak and feed them seperately

5-23-09-1.jpg

richalisoviejo said:
Candy said:

I'm not sure Henry is even a male lol

They seem to be getting along fine, I just have to soak and feed them seperately

5-23-09-1.jpg

5-23-09-4.jpg

desertsss

5 Year Member
What a cutie!!!!! Oh BTW welcome back, I don't think I have said that yet. :D

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
desertsss said:

Thanks!

I had both of them out today sunning and he’s been eating very well. My graphic designer had me email him that cute face photo and he’s going to have it put on a t-shirt. :shy:

desertsss

5 Year Member
richalisoviejo said:
desertsss said:

Thanks!

I had both of them out today sunning and he’s been eating very well. My graphic designer had me email him that cute face photo and he’s going to have it put on a t-shirt. :shy:

HA HA! Can't wait to see a pic of you in a tortoise shirt. lol

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Awww Rich !!! Congrats on becoming a tort daddy for the 2nd time, Harry is so cute !!! Henry and Harry - I love the names!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Rich, Harry is adorable and Henry well he is such a handsome fella. Keep a watch on them though as there can be bullying going on that is hard to see. It is good that you feed them seperately. I had three small greeks together and the Golden just seemed to be getting much bigger than the others. I watch them closely and found he/she was dominating the other two to the point he/she would chase them out of the water, food, and prime sleeping areas. I have now had to seperate him from the other two and they are doing great. Seems like there are always some tweeking to do. Congratulations.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Crazy1 said:
Rich, Harry is adorable and Henry well he is such a handsome fella. Keep a watch on them though as there can be bullying going on that is hard to see. It is good that you feed them seperately. I had three small greeks together and the Golden just seemed to be getting much bigger than the others. I watch them closely and found he/she was dominating the other two to the point he/she would chase them out of the water, food, and prime sleeping areas. I have now had to seperate him from the other two and they are doing great. Seems like there are always some tweeking to do. Congratulations.

You’re right Robyn about the bulling. I have them separated now. Tonight Henry got down on his front legs, back legs straight up in a pose like he wanted to pounce in the baby. Since tomorrow is Memorial Day I’ll have to wait until Tuesday and purchase an indoor enclosure just for the little one. Maybe I have two males, not sure about that. But I do know Henry does not want the other Sulcata in his home.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
richalisoviejo said:
Crazy1 said:

You’re right Robyn about the bulling. I have them separated now. Tonight Henry got down on his front legs, back legs straight up in a pose like he wanted to pounce in the baby. Since tomorrow is Memorial Day I’ll have to wait until Tuesday and purchase an indoor enclosure just for the little one. Maybe I have two males, not sure about that. But I do know Henry does not want the other Sulcata in his home.

Rich if you're already having a problem with Harry you can send him to my house. :D

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Candy said:
richalisoviejo said:
Crazy1 said:

Rich if you're already having a problem with Harry you can send him to my house. :D

No way he's just too cute to part with :p

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Harry’s new home, at least until tomorrow. At least he can eat and drink without Henry kicking him with his back legs.

5-24-09.jpg

5-24-09-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.