Hey everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarahs_Tortoise

5 Year Member
Hey my name is Sarah and I am from Salem Oregon.
I just got my first Russian Tortoise yesterday and I already had 2 western painted turtles. I am still a high school student and had recently fallin' in love with tortoises. I did all my homework on the beautiful creatures before I adopted one of my own.
In the future I would like to breed tortoises and/or write about then for others (like me a first timer on them) can read up and hopefully adopt one of there own.
Thanks for reading.
-Sarah

P.S. Could anyone help me find a name for my tortoise..he is a boy about 2 years old. thanks again :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Sarah:

I sent you a welcome on the "introductions" thread, so won't duplicate that here, but to say, we're very glad you have found us. Good that you did your research before getting your Russian tortoise. Here's a link to a bunch of male Russian names. Maybe one of them will peak your interest!

http://www.20000-names.com/male_russian_names.htm

Yvonne

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Welcome to the forum ;D I have had my RT for almost 3 months and I am in love ;) Russians are amazing little guys!

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Hi there! Congrats on the tortoise. That is a great age as you can watch him grow up, but he is past the fragile stage. Good luck with naming him. We love pictures! :)

ruanda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Portugal
Welcome Sarah !!!;):)
("eastcold" is it OK for the name?!:D:p)

Status
Not open for further replies.