Hi from Fig!

FigsServant

Location (City and/or State)
Springhill, Fl
Hey everyone! I have been lurking these threads for a few weeks now and decided to finally make an appearance!
My name is Stephanie and I recently bought a 7 month old Hermanns tortoise named Fig ❤️
The bf and I built an indoor habitat (6x3) for Figgie and are building a 9×6 outdoor garden for him. We live in Florida and realize that outdoor adventures for Fig will really boost a more natural approach to his daily life and anything to better his quality is welcomed!
We are first time reptile owners and are learning so much, so fast lol so there will be many upcoming posts asking about lights, food, etc.
In the meantime, please enjoy some pics of our baby Fig, who has already totally encaptured our hearts. 1000011203.jpg1000011197.jpg1000011114.jpg

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
Hello and Welcome! Glad you are here.
You will be told that humidity is VITAL and a 'Open Top' enclosure does not accommodate this. You will need to keep humidity and heat in, most do this via a small greenhouse. The experts will explain in better detail, I'm just another tort lover here to learn. Fig is lucky you are here.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum. Fig is very cute.