Hi from Spain

criaderokimbi

Hola amigos, soy español y me encanta el mundo de los animales, por eso tengo un canal de youtube dedicado a ellos, me encantaria compartir con vosotros mi conocimiento sobre tortugas y otros animales y que conozcais las tortugas de mi pais y otras muchas curiosidades, de verdad espero encontrar aqui a buenas personas y poder conversar con vosotros, y si hablais español mucho mejor:

Hello friends, I am Spanish and I love the world of animals , so I have a youtube channel dedicated to, love to share with you my knowledge about turtles and other animals and may know the turtles of my country and many other curiosities , I really hope to find good people here and be able to converse with you, and if you speak Spanish much better :

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

I must admit, while the string keeps you from losing your turtle, I'm not real fond of the idea. Especially if you've made holes in the shell.

(I don't understand Spanish)

criaderokimbi

Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

I must admit, while the string keeps you from losing your turtle, I'm not real fond of the idea. Especially if you've made holes in the shell.

(I don't understand Spanish)
no, it's no holes , several flanges attached , is like a dog harness , never would do to his shell a hole , poor thing