Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

5 Year Member
Hi

My name is Sara and I am a proud owner of an African Leopard tortoise called Ralph and White Australian Tree frog called Neddy.

I live in Cornwall in the UK, and am also a member on Shelled Warriors. Not leaving them just broadening my horizons.

Ralph is 4, and although we started off wrong, due to bad advice we are now on the right track. My worst problem is getting him to eat cut grass in any form (and believe me I have tried everything). He will graze but wont eat if its pick, freeze dried, pellet form, blended, chopped, wet so it sticks to everything, timothy hay etc etc etc

Here is my Ralph:

PICT0033.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Welcome, my california desert tortoise is the same way, loves to graze on grass, but if I trim it and put it into his pen, he won't touch it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Sara:

Welcome to the forum!!

LRBailey

5 Year Member
Traverse City, MI
Welcome to the forum. I have two redfoots myself. When I was in Alaska I also had frogs. Aren't they great too?!

Neddy

5 Year Member
Pak choi, romanine lettuce, plantain, clover, vetch, dandelion, lambs lettuce, pansies, aloe vera (as a treat), rosso lettuce (rarely), sweetcorn (again as a rare treat).

That's during the winter then he goes out and grazes :)

Have also tried pellets about 9 different types now wont touch any of them

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Ralph is a handsome fella! Welcome to our site. I too belong to SW (along with a few other places) and I agree, it's great for getting a broader view of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.