Status
Not open for further replies.

RuthyBabey90x

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Birmingham, England
Hello All..
Ive finally joined the forum!
Ive spent so long reading through all the brilliant advice offered on here and thought i may as well join.
So be prepared cus i have a million and one questions, i find tortoises so interesting and so the more info and suggestions i can gather the better :) look forward to speaking to you xxx :) [/font]

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Welcome do you have any tortoises yet?do you plan on getting any if you don't? and do you have particular ones in mind?

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Welcome enjoy your stay,
This forum is fro asking and answering questions we would prefer you ask questions than not! :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi RutheyBabey90x:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know your name?

RuthyBabey90x

5 Year Member
Birmingham, England
dmmj said:
Welcome do you have any tortoises yet?do you plan on getting any if you don't? and do you have particular ones in mind?

Yes, ive recently (3months ago) recieved two horsefields as presents from my bf :) ive always wanted one since i was a little girl so you can imagine how happy i was!! ill try and put some pictures on asap. I Love them to bits!! what about yourself??

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
RuthyBabey90x said:
dmmj said:

Yes, ive recently (3months ago) recieved two horsefields as presents from my bf :) ive always wanted one since i was a little girl so you can imagine how happy i was!! ill try and put some pictures on asap. I Love them to bits!! what about yourself??
I have 1 california desert tortoise,one sulcata, 3 russians ( AKA horsefield) many red ear sliders, several box turtles and a redfoot named maynard.

Status
Not open for further replies.