Hibiscus QUESTION

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Metro Detroit
would this be ok for my Tortoise? http://www.burpee.com/perennials/hi...e-prod000054.html?omn2pd=bz&catId=2153&trail= their veggies are organically grown but i don't think this plant is. I was trying to find Rose of Sharon but can't really find it plus I'm fairly new and didn't want to confuse it with St. John's Wart which is toxic. I'm looking for organically grown PLANTS not seeds. Anybody have any suggestions on where to shop?

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
You can buy non-organic ones too :) Just wait a couple of months then feed... Good luck :D It's annoying how everyone uses fertilizers these days!

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
If you wanna drive a few hrs I have a ton of rose of sharons! Lol. Try asking your friends on fb if anyone has any growing. They usually multiply fast and you end up with a bunch. I did this and a second cousin gave me like 20 some med size starts!

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
If you wanna drive a few hrs I have a ton of rose of sharons! Lol. Try asking your friends on fb if anyone has any growing. They usually multiply fast and you end up with a bunch. I did this and a second cousin gave me like 20 some med size starts!
That's super nice of you! I totally would but I think my husband will kill me if I drive 3hrs to get some plants for my shelled babies! Lol:D

Flipper

MO, USA
Ooooooh! I'm gonna be in Ohio next month! Archbold, OH do you know where that is? Would you share with me!!! Please!

Sorry to invade your thread Christinaland

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Ooooooh! I'm gonna be in Ohio next month! Archbold, OH do you know where that is? Would you share with me!!! Please!

Sorry to invade your thread Christinaland

looks like thats about an hour & half to two away :) Come on by lol