how old/what species were the first hatched

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Medford Oregon
i was just kinda curious thought this might be a fun little thread about how old were you the first time you hatched tort eggs and what species and was this the first species of tort you kept before breeding

looking forward to hearing! i won't be to surprised if some of you were mighty young

i'm 22 almost 23 (next monday) and i've never hatched any eggs of any kind

Turtlepete

South Florida
Just realized you have the same birthday as me. Haha :).

It's been 10 years and I haven't hatched any other species yet. T. ornata and bauri and forstenii are next on my list. Hopefully within the next few years, if all goes well. ;).

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
Just realized you have the same birthday as me. Haha :).

It's been 10 years and I haven't hatched any other species yet. T. ornata and bauri and forstenii are next on my list. Hopefully within the next few years, if all goes well. ;).

lol i just looked at the calendar and mines tuesday the 23 was a day ahead of myself, i wish you luck on your hatching i plan on getting another red in the future when my father is better ( he's living with me right now due to health issues) and when i finish my 68 el camino restoration project lol

i'd love to be able to breed red's and star's someday just indian star's tho the permits for radiants seem like a hassle