I love her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona, USA
Ninja is so beautiful and I love just looking at her, so I'm posting a bunch of pictures for you to enjoy too.
DSC04245.jpg

DSC04259.jpg

DSC04256.jpg

DSC04254.jpg

DSC04249.jpg

DSC03748.jpg

DSC03744.jpg

DSC04242.jpg

Ninja

5 Year Member
Arizona, USA
Thank you for all the nice comments! I can't take much credit for her beauty, she was adopted by me about 3-4 months ago. Her previous owner took great care of her.

Laura said:
how could you NOT love her! nice grazing area...
She has free roam of our yard, which is in Arizona so we are lucky to have a nice bunch of grass for her.

She was so happy to be out in the sun, stretching her neck. She likes to be rubbed on the side of her head and neck when she's like that, so I probably spent a good 20 min just petting her. She's awesome. By far the best pet I've taken in (all adopted, rescued, etc)

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I love your yard. I can't believe you have such lush grass in Arizona. She is a lucky & beautiful tortoise!

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
beautiful sulcata you got there and i love her space.. good job, my goal in life right now is to have a huge yard for my Tobi in the next 2 yrs. eventhough i have a yard i want him to be happy in a bigger yard :D

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
Very nice looking tort! I'm envious of your nice green grass. I look out my window and all I see is white.

Kuro

5 Year Member
Ninja is beautiful!

and i'm also envious of your green grass...all the grass here is dead and covered in snow

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I love her too. How old did you say she was? And I don't remember if you ever told us how big she is.

Ninja

5 Year Member
Arizona, USA
The grass is quite nice, but my husband does get tired of having to mow it year round. The dogs like it though.

emysemys said:
I love her too. How old did you say she was? And I don't remember if you ever told us how big she is.

She's six. Born July 14 2004. She weighs 25 lb and is only about 15 long. I suppose she's small for her age, but maybe she'll make a growth spurt here some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.