Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I Spy ww.jpg

As you can tell by the frost on MY package of meat, I'm going to have to put it into the microwave on the defrost cycle if I plan on cooking it for lunch (in less than an hour).

I spy with my little eye...

your tortoise's pretty face!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
View attachment 172283

As you can tell by the frost on MY package of meat, I'm going to have to put it into the microwave on the defrost cycle if I plan on cooking it for lunch (in less than an hour).

I spy with my little eye...

your tortoise's pretty face!
He's in bed for the night. I would have to cheat and use a photo I took earlier.

Foursteels

5 Year Member
South Florida
Lovely:)
I tried to grow one in San Diego once but It didn't take off.

It takes like a year to grow. Just looked like a weed as it grew and I just kept moving it into larger pots and now the pineapple it growing out of it's center and it's about 4 inches tall. I don't think it will ever grow to be a full grown pineapple, but the kids are certainly getting a laugh out of it....Pathetic to think that when I was a kid I thought they grew on trees.:rolleyes:

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
It takes like a year to grow. Just looked like a weed as it grew and I just kept moving it into larger pots and now the pineapple it growing out of it's center and it's about 4 inches tall. I don't think it will ever grow to be a full grown pineapple, but the kids are certainly getting a laugh out of it....Pathetic to think that when I was a kid I thought they grew on trees.:rolleyes:

Well it's really cool even if you don't get a chance to eat it.
I bet a lot people thought they grew on trees.Lol!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
View attachment 172489

Surprisingly I do have one! No one answered so I figured I'd barge in with my yoyo.

I spy.....a mulberry tree!
Everyone is welcomed to play, so don't feel like your barging in. Great save with the yogo. It's night time so will have to do the tree tomorrow if someone else doesn't beat me

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Everyone is welcomed to play, so don't feel like your barging in. Great save with the yogo. It's night time so will have to do the tree tomorrow if someone else doesn't beat me
This one will have to wait for the USA to wake again I suspect. They're not common over here

CathyNed

5 Year Member
Mayo, Ireland
It's raining here! We don't own one but I tried to find one driving around.
Its always raining here... i think ive seen one convertable in Ireland in my 30 years of life!....and no....i didnt get a picture of it!