I spy...

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Hope it's alright to include the cats,Picture 3583.eat.jpgWe do this every evening about 7 pm, tonight the dogs had pork loin cooked in the microwave, chuck steak and chicken cooked on the grill and some canned dog food.Except for the canned food they eat what I eat.The cats get their canned food at this time. See the legs on the table, people see them and tell me the cats are ruining that table, I just tell them it's their table. I have 3 other tables in the kitchen and they never touch them. I spy a light outside, like a street light or porch light either day or night, on or off.

Melis

Maryland
9519C0C8-5367-4358-A4F8-8CECB0E4D75C.jpeg
One of the last ugly lights that need switching out at our new house. Lol. I spy a birds nest! Extra points if there are babies inside :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
View attachment 242668
One of the last ugly lights that need switching out at our new house. Lol. I spy a birds nest! Extra points if there are babies inside :)
OMG, I have that same light but in white and I had to hang it upside down. The people in this house before us left very little room for a porch light. So I had to replace theirs that was just as bad with the one like yours, which even though very small still didn't fit the way it's suppose too, ugh. I so into a different style that I can't have.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
This is Bear stalking Ruby, he really is stalking, just doing it his way.Ruby & Bear 1.jpg I was looking at some older color pictures the other day and in a bathroom pic I noticed a roll of blue toilet paper I had forgotten about different colors for toilet paper. Not even sure they make it anymore since I haven't seen it in stores. So I spy toilet paper of a different color than white. This is an old pic, Bear passed away a few years ago and I no longer have Ruby.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
I was looking at some older color pictures the other day and in a bathroom pic I noticed a roll of blue toilet paper I had forgotten about different colors for toilet paper. Not even sure they make it anymore since I haven't seen it in stores. So I spy toilet paper of a different color than white.

I've never heard of that. The only TP I've ever seen that wasn't white was what they called TP in Europe. Almost like wax paper, very stiff and rough, and a tannish color. I hated it...definitely couldn't "enjoy the go"! [emoji23]

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I spy any kind of the fireworks you bought for the Happy 4th of July party. Even if it's sparklers.