If you could invent a holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
What and when would it be? What special traditions would take place on that day?

A friend of mine invented "the feast of the giant chicken day", we celebrated it often in the days of our wayward youth, it was our way of feeling better about ourselves for skipping class. :shy::p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
My kids are all grown and moved away, but many years ago I would have loved to have a "Mom's Day Off And Let's All Wait On Her" Holiday! Or maybe a "Let's All Go Away For The Day And Give Mom A Day To Herself" Holiday!

Yvonne

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Be a Responsible Pet Owner Day!!!
The things I see and hear... and Im not in a big city like on TV... I couldnt survive those places...

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
As we do in our family with birthdays, I'd have to celebrate a whole month - and I'd make it No One Has to Pay Their Bills Month (with all creditors blessing it of course). Imagine the possibilities:)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
emysemys said:
My kids are all grown and moved away, but many years ago I would have loved to have a "Mom's Day Off And Let's All Wait On Her" Holiday! Or maybe a "Let's All Go Away For The Day And Give Mom A Day To Herself" Holiday!

Yvonne

I actually get a lot of those Yvonne when my husband takes the boys camping with Boy Scouts. :D

Laura said:
Be a Responsible Pet Owner Day!!!
The things I see and hear... and Im not in a big city like on TV... I couldnt survive those places...

That's a good one Laura. I like that idea a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.