pam

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
Welcome :) Cant wait to see pictures :)

Teacup

Georgia
Welcome to the forum! And congrats on your new addition. :)

I am actually very jealous. I have always wanted a tortoise and I'm currently waiting to hear back from my local rescue as to whether I've been approved. Every day without a response is agony!

I hope you will share pics of your little one when he has settled some. I bet he is adorable!

yillt

Congrats. I know that wonderful first day. You just want to be with them all the time. Just try and make ourself busy with other things for a while. But if you turn the flash off on your camera I'm sure you can take one quick snappy pic. Well done to you and your tort. Oh, what's his name.

SunnySideUp

5 Year Member
Michigan
I've finally had the chance to take a couple pictures! I managed to walk in with my camera while he was basking so it seemed like a good time. Here we go, Pumpkin's (yup, that's his name :) ) first debut! Sorry if the pictures are blurry.Pumpking Basking Side Profile 2.jpg

Pumpking Basking Side Profile.jpg

SunnySideUp

5 Year Member
Michigan
Thank you. I'm absolutely enchanted by him. I think his colors are going to be even more striking as he gets older.

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Houston / Webster, TX
Welcome to the club of no escape! Now you are hooked! Haha! But what a beautiful little tort to be hooked on. Congrats and best wishes!