Im thinking about changing my red foots name???

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
To lend a male perspective......

I dated a lot...okay? No details but a LOT.....and I've never been with a woman who had a noticeable tattoo or piercings other than her ears. Not my cup of tea but each to his or her own. For me, I'm ugly enough, no sense making it worse with a tat! LOL

If you do decide to change his name......give him something normal.....to name him after Alexanders horse is going to p*ss him off when he finds out!

LOL

Enjoy my friend.....

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Well...i have a little horse in the field so maybe a horse name would fit if she turns into a boy.😉

COmtnLady

Colorado
Also, regarding tattoos ~

1. "Did the suspect have any distinguishing marks or features?"

2. I can't think of anything (except for air, food, water, and shelter) that I want to be associated with for a lifetime.

3. Have you ever seen a tattoo that's old? Like 30-40 years or so? Its just a blob, looks more like a bruise. "Old-people veined hands" are creepy enough without that sort of accompaniment.

5. There isn't ANY place one can be put that, at some time in your life, someone you don't want to see it, will see it.

Just saying.

Beanmiester

Exeter
Very comical reading all this 😂 my baby is called Winifred “Winnie” for short, and if she turns out to be male, it will still be “Winnie” lol winster the spinster when she’s old any wrinkly lol