In need of prayers LOTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
It is almost 1am and I can't sleep. I am crying just thinking about the events of tonight and how much worse it could have been. My 16 year old son went staight to a basketball pasta dinner right after practice. At about 7pm I got a call "Jonny has been in an accident" He didn't see a car coming and pulled out in front of it. Luckily most of the basketball team was right behind him and they called for help, called us and did not leave his side. He is okay, but his car got T-boned , flew across 4 lanes and was hanging off a ravine. When I got there they told me to stay back so the car would not tip while they cut him out. They took him in an ambulance to the hospital and the doctor just kept saying how lucky he was. One of the Moms of one of the boys that was there called me an hour ago. She is a 911 dispatcher and her son was so upset about seeing the accident that she had to leave work. She knew I wouldn't be able to sleep and wanted to see how Jonny was doing. Please pray for my son. I can't put this on F/B my son and husband would kill me. Though in a small town it is propbably all over F/B by now.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
you are in my thoughts.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Oh Angi, I wish I had the words to comfort you! I am so sorry! TONS of prayers are coming your way! Is your son home or still at the hospital?

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
That is the call no parent wants. I will pray for your son.

ctomaselli

5 Year Member
SoCal
Angi, I am so sorry to hear about your son. My family will pray for his recovery. Please let me know if there is anything you need. Ramona is not too far from me and I would be there in a heartbeat if you need anything...I know it is hard but stay strong so you can help your son get through this... We are all here for you in this time of need and things will be ok... Lots of love and prayers

Corinne

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Angi:

This is every mother's worst nightmare. Sending good thoughts your way!

fhintz

5 Year Member
Fort Myers, FL
Wishing you and your son strength, both physical and emotional. I know the emotional is sometimes harder than the physical. May you find all the support you need.

Frank

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I'm so glad that your son is doing well Angi. I'm sorry that you had to go through this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep us updated on him.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
thoughts prayers and meditations for you, your son, family and extended basketball family.

teri

hali

5 Year Member
United Kingdom
poor you - know exactly what your going through - watched my son and his best friend drive over the edge of a mountain on a quad bike in Cyprus last april - luckily a tree saved them from 1000s of metres of a drop son came off with a broken arm - he is fine but i still have nightmares a year on - just be thankful he is still with you and take of yourselves xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.