In the jungle, the mighty jungle

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
... The tortoise sleeps tonight....

ImageUploadedByTortForum1394832884.356778.jpg

Well, not really but for now we are hanging out outside.

Yes, my grass needs to be cut. It's a little tall in spots.

ImageUploadedByTortForum1394833073.102248.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
If you didn't have a tortoise then I'd say, Yes your grass needs to be cut.

BUT you DO have one so I say, No way!! Long and wild is just how they like it :D

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Be real careful mowing grass in the spring let me see should I ........ImageUploadedByTortForum1394867931.785928.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
I'm anxious to get mine out...Once they're big enough, they may clip the grass for you.

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
Thanks guys! My guys have never liked the grass once it gets above a certain height. Currently, we don't even have a mower, but I think that's changing tomorrow. This past summer, my boyfriend's mom paid for lawn care, so we were never in a rush. I think she's tired of paying, so she's gifting us her old mower and got herself a new one.

Regardless, I am growing my own grasses inside.. I grab a few nice weeds from outside though to mix in.

Heather, I'm only bringing a few out at a time since my pen isn't done. Plus, the weather isn't quite ready yet for full-time outside time. My littlest guys will have a nice, big tub for outside time when the weather gets ready. For now, they just have a small pen with one layer of bricks to enclose them. :)