Introduction

louandozzy

Location (City and/or State)
Keene, NH
Hello my name is Kyle, I am 25 and I live in southern New Hampshire. I have two male Russian tortoises named Lou and Ozzy. I've had them both for 7 years now. I would rather have a tortoise over a dog or cat any day. I also have a painted turtle named Freddy, I cought him 8 years ago on a rainy day and it was love at first sight. They are my babies and I would do anything to make sure they are happy and healthy. I came here to learn more and make friend's with other tortoise lovers. I am also looking into breeding which I have never done before but I have done a little research. I still need to get all the right equipment to do that along with females. Any beginners tips and pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
cincinnati.jpg
Hey Kyle and Welcome! Got any pics of them? I have a painted turtle as well. Little guy swam right up to me one day while I was fishing and crawled into my sweat jacket that was laying on the ground. Had him ever since (about 9 years now). lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Kyle.

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
Welcome to the forum Kyle. If you have any questions this is the place to get good up to date answers. We have the best people here and they are exsperienced with all torts and turtles.

Sesel

Seychelles
A message pops up that says "Oops! This forum has disabled media sharing".

Are you using the app?
If there are issues with the app you could try using your internet browser, going to htttp://tortoiseforum.org, logging in & trying to upload.

Carl_Deschain

UK
I made my account about a week ago and figured it might be a failsafe thing to stop spammers but I am still getting this error message as well. Have been wanting to upload a photo of my setup for feedback! Anyone else have this issue and found a fix?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Kyle, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you, Lou and Ozzy.:)

Alaskamike

South Florida
Welcome. Always great to have new members. I don’t use the app on my iPhone. Just browser. Seems to remember my log in a long time.

Once in awhile when I try upload it will tell me file size is too large. I just edit the photo down some then.

I store my photos direct on phone without using a diff program. Some storage programs are problematic.

Good fortune to you & your charges.