is anyone selling Cherry Head's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperdrake

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Hello guys!,

is anyone from the forum selling cherryheads? cant seem to find any here in Puerto Rico which leads me to my second question, if you sell them would you ship to Puerto Rico? ( by the way USPS mail gets herewith the same rates as any other state )

thanks in advance!!

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
EricIvins (sp?) has an ad for cherryheads right now. I think he is quite reputable.

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
I'm not entirely sure on this, but I think you might run into customs problems/annoyances trying to get an animal into puerto rico. That, and overnight shipping would be insane. USPS is a no go, you'd need an overnight option like fedex.

I'm surprised you can't find any tortoises locally... Puerto Rico seems like a great climate to raise a redfoot!

viperdrake

5 Year Member
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
cdmay said:
EricIvins (sp?) has an ad for cherryheads right now. I think he is quite reputable.

Mgridgaway said:
I'm not entirely sure on this, but I think you might run into customs problems/annoyances trying to get an animal into puerto rico. That, and overnight shipping would be insane. USPS is a no go, you'd need an overnight option like fedex.

I'm surprised you can't find any tortoises locally... Puerto Rico seems like a great climate to raise a redfoot!

haha so would you think! here the climate is perfect, we have 80% humidity average all over the year, and temperatures go from the low 70F (which by the way is super wierd... the climate has been wierd in the past year or so... lowest temp we used to have in the metro area was around 80F) and in a really hot summer it gets to 100F, my dream is to buy a couple of acres arround 3 or 6 and become a breeder :p.

btw i once found some cherry heads locally... he was selling them 200 bucks a pop... where malnutrition-ed and all of them ( 3 in total ) had shellrot like no tomorrow... wanted to save them but at 200 a pop.... i really couldnt afford it

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland

viperdrake

5 Year Member
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
thank you for the links mgridgaway!!!
and believe me i would have had the money i would have bougth all three and save them cause im sure they all died.

Mgridgaway said:
I was about to say... 200 bucks is actually a decent deal for Cherryheads... but not in that condition!

Good luck in your search! You can also try kingsnake... lots of breeders selling there.. maybe you can find one close to puerto rico (maybe florida?) to help with the shipping cost.

http://market.kingsnake.com/index.php?cat=135

This guy is selling a nice Cherryhead!
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=135&de=903369

Status
Not open for further replies.