aob68k.jpg
Stewie right out of his morning soak.

2ahhcar.jpg
and Herbert checking out the clean boy.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
What a cute bunny, a few years from now the bunny will be getting chased by Stewie

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
Aww so cute!
When I was little I had a Russian tortoise named Hare...I thought I was pretty slick :D

TortandHare

5 Year Member
Kansas City, Missouri
Herbert is a Dutch. Bought from the same place as Stewie. He is a few months younger. When I first brought him home he liked to lick Stewie...maybe he tasted good? Now he runs over to sniff him then ignores Stewie until he tries to crawl under/over him. They are a fun pair. Plus I love telling people I have a tortoise and a hare :)

RogerTheTortoise

5 Year Member
That's awesome! My boyfriend were planning on getting a Flemish Giant, but when we realized how small our apartment was we got a Cockatiel instead. Then 3 months later I fell in love with Roger... They are a bit bigger than the bunny.. But what can you do ; )
Your Dutch is beautiful.. Well actually both your tortoise and hare are beautiful!!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
tortoise-kid said:
Haha Cute pictures reminds of the Tortoise and the Hare.

Ya I remember that didnt the tortoise win

TortandHare said:
Herbert is a Dutch. Bought from the same place as Stewie. He is a few months younger. When I first brought him home he liked to lick Stewie...maybe he tasted good? Now he runs over to sniff him then ignores Stewie until he tries to crawl under/over him. They are a fun pair. Plus I love telling people I have a tortoise and a hare :)

Yes the tortoise and har thing is pretty kool. Now you have me wondering if a hare would get along with my 2 cats and 6 torts. Na maybe I shouldnt

TortandHare

5 Year Member
Kansas City, Missouri
RogerTheTortoise said:
That's awesome! My boyfriend were planning on getting a Flemish Giant, but when we realized how small our apartment was we got a Cockatiel instead. Then 3 months later I fell in love with Roger... They are a bit bigger than the bunny.. But what can you do ; )
Your Dutch is beautiful.. Well actually both your tortoise and hare are beautiful!!

Thanks! They have both taken over my home and my heart and they are both spoiled rotten. Now to find my farm house :)

Status
Not open for further replies.