Leopard Tortoise and Pancake Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Normal regular non-differentiated genotype leopards (yes, I think that is funny). Regular normal scute leopards $85 each, aberrant scute leopards $70 each. Pancakes, $250 each no matter the size or scutes. All leopards available at about one month old, more are hatching right now, they will be posted in about a month. All pancakes are 10 to 5 months old. Flat shipping $45 overnight via FedEx consolidator 'Superior Shipping Supplies'. I ship on Monday's and Tuesday so if there is an issue we have a few business days to sort it out. In person pick-up in Carlsbad CA. Best to call me or text at 2one5-483-7six75 or send an e-mail to william.espenshadeiiiATgmail.com. Just a quick reminder, I don't sell to minors. TFO gets a one week head start, then I will sell them through other venues where they will sell quick. It just seems to work that way. I'll hold, with payment, for a few weeks if you have some time conflict. All will ship by first week in August.

Top to bottom on the leo's are numbered One through Five, pancakes refer to left and right, top or bottom. Leo number three has the aberrant scutes.

Adult images of the leo's are attached for your interest, NFS.
Image order: Neonates for sale, female leo, male leo

2015-07-06 20.09.16.jpg LeoFemaleYvonne.jpg 20140720_191006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.