let's go on an adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bay Area
I recently had an idea from watching a TV show.

The owners of a cat had put a camera in the collar and uploaded the cats adventures displaying what the cat had seen from his height like "his perspective" it was very entertaining to watch.

Then I thought.."wouldn't it be fun to see what tortoises and turtles saw"..so it struck me that I would ask. I would love to see if someone on TFO could do this...

I bet the video would be awesome!!

What do you guys think??

something like this..but on the shell...(pic)..not on a dog!!..lol..i couldnt find a pic with tortoise..lol

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
It sounds cute but hopefully it's more entertaining than when I watch my dogs on the web cameras. They mostly lay around so I had footage of hours of sleeping dogs. I thought they would play or something when I wasn't home :p

tortuga_please

5 Year Member
I'll try it and mount the camera with silly putty, easy off and won't hurt the shell :-D Cool idea!

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
jojodesca said:
I recently had an idea from watching a TV show.

The owners of a cat had put a camera in the collar and uploaded the cats adventures displaying what the cat had seen from his height like "his perspective" it was very entertaining to watch.

Then I thought.."wouldn't it be fun to see what tortoises and turtles saw"..so it struck me that I would ask. I would love to see if someone on TFO could do this...

I bet the video would be awesome!!

What do you guys think??

something like this..but on the shell...(pic)..not on a dog!!..lol..i couldnt find a pic with tortoise..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfIYf0rEw0&feature=related

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
Ha that's cute I like the part where the other one gets close by and bobs his head

Status
Not open for further replies.