Liner or sealant?

Tinyhigg

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Hi

I got a marginated and a pvc enclosure. Humidity holds well. The issue? When I try watering the plants, water seeps through. Now this might be an issue of not being careful enough when watering the plants or substrate needing to be deeper. We are changing his substrate this week and we have ordered more to address this.

However, I wonder if I should get [pond?] liner or sealant?

Do I even need liner if I have a pvc enclosure? And if I do... how do I fit it? I cannot staple it... and I would be concerned about using glue inside the enclosure?

Can I use sealant for the seams/corners (that I suspect is where water leaks) and call it a day or would that be a danger for tort?

Note: watering the plants is to keep them alive for as much as possible, he can annihilate a specific plant in a matter of days by just being a tort who eats, walks, climbs, sits and poops [on] it. Also, water doesn't leak by normal misting.

Thanks in advance <3

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I moved to Oregon 19 years ago, and I used shower curtain liners in my tort tables then.The only problem is that after all these years the box turtles likes to try and dig out tthe liner just to pull on it. If I was setting up another tort table I wouldn't hesitant to use them again