Look Who Showed Up Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
This little guy was setting on the pile of hay and weeds I have for the adults to bury into at night, They all are still active for this time of year.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So cute. Like the little grumpy face. Looks like he's not too happy you found him. He's adorable though.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You must have the most interesting piece of property. I wish you didn't live so far away. Why are all the interesting forum members on the east coast?

...speaking of which...didin't it used to say where you are under your username?

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Terry, he is inside now with the other six I have seen so far, when I was getting the manouria's fall enclosure ready for them a while back I found 3 hatchlings in it from a female eastern that someone dropped off and stayed in there for a few days this summer before going into the enclosure with the rest of the adults,that was a surprise I didn't expect. . Yvonne, That's what some of my neighbors say, INTERESTING, but I think a few wished I lived on the west coast or would spend more time in Maryland. Yes it said Huntingtown Md, Colonial Beach Va.

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
Every time I read a thread like this, I immediately go outside and search my pens. I have yet to find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.