Looking for 2 investors

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
So I am looking for 2 investors to help me start up a business. I want no more than 2 since I am trying to keep this simple, here is what the business is not, a MLM, a internet marketing scheme, or anything like that. It will be a actual business with locations in stores and a products (several actually to sell). I would be willing to talk about this more with anyone who is interested. I need 2 people to invest 600 a piece. for each investment you will be a 5% owner if someone would like to be the only investor and invest all 1200 I will bump it up to 15%, I personally think this would be great for a retired person or someone out in the boonies who would like to have their money earn some money, I expect an almost immediate cash flow. Only 2 requirements I can think of you need to live in the US and you need to be 18 since I can't legally enter into a contract with minor. I would consider someone from canada but I would have to figure out how if any legal requirements there would be. So if anyone is interested leave a post here or shoot me a PM, I am excited and think this will make a lot of money in the future. I make decent money but it would take me quite a while to save up enough to do this, so come on join me.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
How fleshed out is your plan?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Very well actually I got my supplier and my locators, and my product source I will be ready to go with a week or so of getting the investors. Plus I work from home so I would be able to devote the time and most important IMHO the drive to make it successful, I am just cash short.

Status
Not open for further replies.